Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's the Great Give~Away!


Yup...That's right!  I figure when I hit 25 followers I will be giving away a $10 gift certificate to my favorite online store, Amazon.com!  Woo Hoo!  

How do you enter?  
~ Easy ~

1.  If you don't already follow my blog, sign up and then leave a comment below telling me you've done so.  
2.  If you're already a follower, just leave a comment saying so.  

I will hold the drawing on Tuesday, May 1st, which should be a nice little May Day present to the winner.  

Thanks so much for following my blog and supporting me in this new endeavor.  I promise to be a more faithful blogger and to share some really great ideas about teaching


8 comments:

  1. I'm a follower and I love your blog bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I found your site. I also teach 6th grade English and Social Studies, so I'm now following you and will be checking often. By the way....your new design is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is precious!!! I love the colors and the banner! I'm a new follower! :)

    Live Laugh and Love to Learn
    livelaughandlovetolearn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I teach sixth grade too--and I am delighted to follow your blog!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Following you! I am teaching 6th grade too. I teach mainly Language Arts. I am excited to read more about your classroom. I am new to blogging. Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ama new follower of yours also teaching Grade 6.I loved your blog design a lot and I am very glad to have found you.

    Lusine
    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower. I like the cute pots you painted!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow your blog
    family74014 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete