Monday, February 20, 2012

Jumping In!

Okay...here goes. I am on February break this week and have decided to jump into this blogging thing. There are So many ideas swirling around in my head...this might just be the place to figure it out. So, a little about me...I am a sixth grade teacher in CT who is still teaching in the elementary school. I teach mostly reading, writing and social studies and I love it! (most days!) I just finished reading "Bystander" by James Preller and if your looking for a great middle grades read check it out! It covers bullying in a very honest, realistic way. I am thinking about adding it to my read aloud rotation very soon. I am going to keep this short, so until I figure this all out...as I say to my kids, happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the bloggy world! I love it here! Thanks for checking out my blog and entering the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    Thanks for the welcome and for being my first follower! I'm so excited to share ideas and learn from fellow teachers!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Welcome to blogging! I just started blogging last month too and I am your newest follower! I joined Teaching Blog Traffic School by Charity Preston and her insights and connects are wonderful to get you really up and running with blogging! I highly recommend checking her out! Feel free to stop by my blog anytime!

    Andrea
    One Teacher's Take

    ReplyDelete